Fire Destroys Biscuits and Chocolates Godown In Baliguda

Kandhamal: Property worth lakhs of rupees destroyed when a fire broke out in a chocolates and biscuits godown in Patkhanda Sahi of Baliguda police station in Kandhamal district early morning today. The fire is said to have been caused due to electrical short circuit. Huge quantities of chocolates and biscuits were destroyed. Fire brigade personnel rushed to the spot and doused the fire. No casualties have been reported.

Comments are closed.