Bhubaneswar: Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik today announced special package for livelihood support in cyclone Fani-affected districts in the State.
As per the announcement, agriculture input subsidy of Rs. 6,800 per hectare of land in non-irrigated areas, Rs.13,500 per hectare of land in areas under assured irrigation, and Rs.18,000 per hectare for all types of perennial crops will be given to the farmers.
Similarly, one lakh numbers of Vegetable Minikits shall be supplied to the FANI affected districts.
An incentive of Rs. 15,000 per farmer will be provided for Betel Vine cultivation, the CM said.
Rs. 40,000 per Unit will be provided for construction of Shade Net or thatched structure for development of Mushroom Units.
• Incentive of Rs 25,000 per hectare will be provided to banana farmers.
• Compensation shall be provided towards loss of animals at the rate of Rs 30,000 per milch cow and buffalo, Rs 25,000 per draught animal and Rs 3,000 per goat.
• Financial assistance of 50,000 affected farmers and women self-help groups
(WSHGs) will be supported with construction of cow shed.
• Affected farmers and WSHGs will be provided assistance for construction of cow shed and goat shed.
• 50% of Rs 80,000 for a new FRP boat and 50% of Rs 20,000 for net will be provided.
• Financial assistance of Rs 12,200 per Ha. shall be provided to fish farmers.
•Additional seed money of Rs 10,000 will be given to the affected WSHGs.
•Community Investment Fund at the rate of Rupees one lakh per WSHGs to affected affected groups.
•Rs 50,000 will be provided to Take Home Ration producing affected WSHGs.