Bhubaneswar: The Odisha Vigilance Department has unearthed two multistoreyed buildings, two plots, Bank, Postal & Insurance deposits of over Rs.1.61 Crore and other assets during searches on properties linked to Sanjay Kumar Behera, Asst. Engineer, Rural Works Division, Sundargarh. During house searches so far, the following assets have been unearthed in the name of Sanjay Behera and his family members:
1) 1 double storeyed building over plinth area of 2,500 Sqft. at Jagannathpur, Bhadrak town.
2) 1 single storeyed building at native village Bonth, Dist-Bhadrak.
3) A piece of land vide plot No.861/1728 under Khata No.290/797, Mauza- Jagannathpur, Bhadrak Town.
4) A piece of land vide plot No.530/3818 under Khata No.771/781, Mauza- Chandama, Jajpur.
The measurement and valuation/assessment of the above building/plots is being carried out by Vigilance Technical Wing.
5) Bank, Postal deposits and Insurance Deposits over Rs. 1.61 Crore.
6) Gold weighing 200 Gms.
7) 2 two wheelers.
Searches continuing. Further report follows.