Berhampur: In a bizarre incident in Ganjam’s Magurapalli UP school in Aska, two students have been critically injured when they accidentally ignited a small detonator inside the school premises.
The injured students have been shifted to Berhampur MKCG Hospital.
The police have started inquiry into the matter from where the students got the detonators. The incident happened during the break for mid day meal. Sources say, the students went to the toilet of the school and found something in a bag inside it, and when they opened the it, the blast occurred.