Three Die of Electrocution In Berhampur

Berhampur: In an untoward incident in Berhampur, two persons died of electrocution when they accidentally came in contact with an 11 KV electric wire. The incident occurred in Berhampur’s Alakapuri area when Ramesh Chandra Behera and Arun Kumar Sabat were fixing the centering of the house being built. While Ramesh is the owner of the house, Arun was working as a mason.

They were taken to the hospital immediately but the doctors declared them dead. In another incident in Jagadalpur village near Berhampur, a person named Kalia Sethi was electrocuted with a faulty current charged Fan. He was a daily labourer.

While the police have registered cases and investigating the incidents, a pal of gloom prevailed in the areas.

Comments are closed.